Thursday, March 4, 2010

First Real Blog Post

First off Janson and I met when it was the middle of summer before my senior year of high school and before his first year of college. We meet through my sister and brother in law. I actually didn't want to date him because I thought he was kinda weird and I didn't want a boyfriend. We became closer everytime we hung out and finally decided to become a couple. We dated my whole senior year of high school, then he left on his mission the day before I graduated. He served in the Texas Lubbock Mission Spanish Speaking. I went to Weber State and received my associates degree and also went to esthetics school and have my esthetics license. When Janson came home from his mission we picked up where we left off and only one short month later we were engaged and three months after that married in the Salt Lake Temple. After being married for about 8 months I finally talked our landlord (my mother) into letting us get a dog. We had our little pup come into our lives of July 09. His name is Pablo and is a Shiba Inu. He is such a little pain in the butt. We both love him so much, its crazy. He is like our little baby. We take him almost everywhere we can with us.

Janson currently attends LDSBC and then plans on going to the U. He is constantly busy with school and work. He is such a hard worker. He also loves to do anything outdoors, biking, hiking, climbing, boarding, etc. I am currently working as an esthetician out of our home and get to work with an elite skin care company. It is amazing!

2 comments: